SCOTTISH CONSERVATIVE FRIEND OF THE UNION
Struan Stevenson represented Scotland in the European Parliament from 1999-2014. He is an author and international lecturer on the Middle East and Human Rights. He is well known in Europe and Scotland for his in-depth knowledge and understanding of Scottish and EU affairs. Struan was a former President of the European Parliament’s Fisheries Committee, President of the European Parliament’s Climate Change, Biodiversity & Sustainable Development Intergroup, President of the European Parliament’s Delegation for Relations with Iraq and President of the Friends of a Free Iran Intergroup. He is Co-ordinator of the Campaign for Iran Change (CIC) and President of the European Iraqi Freedom Association (EIFA). Struan is Chief Executive Officer of Scottish Business UK (SBUK), a pro-union business organisation. He is a director of The European Bureau for Conservation & Development (EBCD) and is also heavily committed to animal welfare issues.
- CRYING FOREVER - A Nuclear Diary (2006)
- STALIN'S LEGACY - The Soviet War on Nature (2012)
- SO MUCH WIND - The Myth of Green Energy (2013)
- SELF-SACRIFICE - Life with the Iranian Mojahedin (2015)
- THE COURSE OF HISTORY - Ten Meals That Changed the World (2017)
- DICTATORSHIP & REVOLUTION - Iran - A Contemporary History (2023)