This website (the “Site”) is provided by Struan Stevenson. Use of the Site is governed by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Please read them now. If you are not willing to accept these Terms and Conditions you may not use the Site.
The Site and its contents are for general information only and are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
- any of the content of the Site (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or
- any content of any other third party website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through the Site.
We make no guarantees that the Site is free from so called computer viruses. It is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading it or its contents.
Links to third party websites are for your convenience only. Such websites are operated and controlled by third parties and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement or approval by Mr Stevenson of the materials on such websites.
The Site providers accept no liability for any claims, penalties, loss or expenses arising from:
- any reliance placed on the content of the Site;
- the use or inability to use the Site;
- the downloading of any materials from the Site;
- or any unauthorised access to or alteration to the Site.
The content of the Site (including, but not limited to all text and artwork) is protected by copyright. The copyright is owned by Mr Stevenson or is otherwise licensed from a third party for use by the above.
All names, logos and marks appearing in this Site, except as otherwise noted are trademarks owned or used under licence by the Site providers. All use of these trademarks is strictly prohibited.
You may view or download any part of the Site for private purposes, but you are not permitted, without our permission, to:
- store the Site, or any part of the Site, for any other purpose;
- print copies of the Site, or any part of the Site, for any other purpose;
- reproduce, copy or transmit the Site, or any part of the Site, in any way, for any other purpose or in any other medium.
All other rights which are not specifically granted are reserved.
By using this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information That We Collect From You
We collect information about you:
- when you contact us with your personal information (such as your name, and e-mail address); and
- from your usage of the site and any other information you post on the site, e-mail or otherwise send to us.
If you do not wish for us to collect any personal information about you, do not submit it to us.
Use Of Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- to enable us to supply you with the services and information which you have requested;
- to contact you in order to send you promotional information about our products and services which may be of interest to you;
- to reproduce your comment or question on the site; and
- to provide you with access to certain parts of our site.
We may contact you by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know.
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our web-site.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us in our records in return for which we may charge a small fee. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information then please contact The Site Administrator, Indigo (PR) Ltd, 27 Maritime Street, Edinburgh, EH6 6SE.